Easy Peasy Chicken Sandwiches part 2
Happy Birthday & A recipe
Oh & guess who is giving away a pair of earrings from her shop!
Mmmmhhhmmm THIS girl!! =D Head over to Alisha’s blog to check it out & enter to win! =D
Menu Plan Monday 10/24
Menu Plan Monday 10/17
Menu plan monday & a recipe
I hope everyone had a greattt weekend! Here is what is on the menu for dinner this week. =D
Chicken was on sale this week and we happen to love chicken. So that’s why there is alot of it in our dinner this week. =D
How about a recipe?
1/2 tsp garlic salt
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Cup crushed saltine crackers
Ground black pepper
1/2 Cup butter, cut into cubes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees c)
2. Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate bowls. Mix the cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper..
3. Dip chicken into the eggs, and then into the crumb mixture to coat
4. Arrange chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
I got this recipe from momswhothink. Be sure to check it out, tons of delicious recipes and lots of quick ones too!
I’m linking this up to
What I plan on making this week
Lunch- Leftovers from Sunday night
Dinner- Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and crescent rolls
Snack 2- Granola bar
Snack 1- Yogurt
Snack 2- Banana
Snack 1- Applesauce
Snack 2- Granola Bar
Snack 2- Gummy snacks
Snack 2- Whatever sweets I make this week
Snack 1- Cheez-its
Snack 2- Applesauce
Queso for summer parties
3. Pour in the can of Rotel
It’s a perfect day
Alot to blog about
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute chicken 4 to 5 minutes or until white.
4. Stir in sauce. Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese on top of chicken, cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes.